If we offer a deal to you, it is because we think you have the potential to make music your career. However, regardless of how good we, or you, think you are, not everyone in the industry will believe you have the style, content and personality for mainstream success.
We include a management team who will put you in front of industry people who could fast-track your career to mainstream success...
IF THOSE INDUSTRY PEOPLE think you are ready.
If you are not ready for the mainstream, and have no intention of making the changes that may be necessary to do so, we can still help you to develop your brand, online presence, and pinpoint your niche market.
Regardless of whether you are a mainstream or niche artist, there is a lot we can do for you to further your music career.
- We will set up and manage advertising campaigns to increase your fan base using whatever advertising budget you can afford. The more you can afford, the faster you will grow your fan base.
- We will help you to develop marketing strategies that will turn your existing fans into paying customers via your website.
- We will expand the reach of your organic social media campaigns by managing additional online marketing using your Facebook or Instagram posts.
- We will help build your culture by sharing and posting related content from around the web to your social media pages.
- We will expose your music to new potential fans through the power of radio plugging. We will also use Jango airplay to assess how fans of existing mainstream and/or successful artists might respond to your music. This will help us gain insights into your niche market.
- We will help you to save money by providing recording, production, mixing and mastering, graphic art, marketing software, and web design services if required.
- If you are only doing music part-time, we will suggest ways that you can use your current circumstances to your advantage and perhaps even get the tax man to fund your initial business losses.
- If you are unemployed and think that writing songs or producing original music will earn you a living, you may be disappointed. However, we can suggest ways that you could earn a basic living from music whilst we help you to build your own brand alongside that.
- We will release your records properly with all copyrights and tags, such as ISRC.
- We will register your releases with the industry database making them eligible for the UK National charts.
- We will distribute your releases to all the major online stores and streaming services and submit your release to the top relevant Spotify playlists.
- We will protect all copyrights and intellectual property for everyone involved in the creation of the records.
- We will submit your music to our exclusive sync licensing agents for use in Film, TV, and Advertising.
- We will set up and manage multiple income streams from sales, licensing, merchandising, touring, advertising, sponsorship, personal appearances, and performance royalties from radio airplay.
- We will negotiate the best deals on your behalf and seek to secure touring, event, interview, TV, or Film opportunities.